10 Gift Ideas For Mom & Baby
1. Ok I am obsessed with my Gold Apple watch because it tracks my steps, calories, activity, and I can answer calls and text back from my wrist which is ideal for being a mom. We are not handsfree often and it's so convenient to have an extension of your phone attached to your wrist!
2. I am such a fan of using clean and safe products so naturally I LOVE this holiday Arbonne Kids Leaf It To Me Bath and Body Set .No yucky chemicals or added fragrance.
3. I bought this Amazon Echo Dot for my husband but I use it all day long. You can have Alexa make you a shopping list that goes straight to your phone, play music, weather, read news updates to you, and so so much more. It's an amazing hands free device that makes being a mom that much easier.
4. I use the "thunder storm" setting on the HoMedics Sound Machine to put Jack to bed each night. It's such a game changer with sleeping.
5. The Munchkins Bottle Warmer makes heating a bottle for dad or the babysitter that much easier and you can go have fun knowing your baby is getting an appropriately heated bottle. No more guessing!
6. This Munchkins Mesh Teether is great for teething ot to put food into without the risk of choking. Jack loves a frozen banana or blueberries in his mesh teether.
7. I mean this candle needs no introduction just trust me, it's a game changer! Voluspa Candle
8. Ahh this mascara It's A Long Story Mascara was Vanity Fair's top 5 pick and it grows your lashes while leaving them so thick and long upon application.
9. Using a silicone Dream Bear Antibacterial Bib with food catcher will change the way you feed your babe! Did I mention they are on SUPER SALE RIGHT NOW through this link!
10. A girl needs a good pair of Rose Gold Headphones. End of story.