Hey there mama!
So I know I have a lot of brand new mama friends out there so I just wanted to share a few of the baby products I love.
It can be hard to decide which wipes are best and what diaper rash cream really works so I've complied this fun list for you.
Please share if you have any tips or products that you've found that you absolutely love.
I love that as a modern mama we have the world at our fingertips also known as Pinterest! Think about it, our mothers did not have the options we do from organic baby wash to fashion forward clothes for boys!
I don't know about you but I was so glad to learn that you can have a boy and have fun dressing him.
So here it goes!
1. Happy Baby Food= I love these little pouches of food because they are organic and non GMO. PLUS I love that on the back it tells you how much of each vegetable or fruit is in the pouch. For example the Kale, avocado and apple pouch has 1/2 an apple, 1 cup kale, and 1tsp avocado.
2. Bathin Smart silicone bath scrub= You can gently wash brush and scrub your baby. The silicone is antibacterial as well!! Fun in the tub!
3. Babyganics wipes= Love these because they aren't filled with harsh fragrance and chemicals. PLUS you can use them to wipe up baby's face, they're that gentle.
4. Arbonne's diaper rash cream= It works so well. The minute I see any redness on Jack's little booty I put it on and it clears right up.
5. Jack and Winn hat= SO CUTE! Finding a cute hat that actually fits #thestruggleisreal I love this company (not because our kids have the same name, but it helps). Check them out!
6. BrixtonPhoenix Teether= How chic is this teether? I found this amazing company on Instagram and they have so many cute options for teethers and rattles for baby! I would almost wear this as a bracelet!
7. NURSIE= OK WTF I don't have this yet but what a genius idea! Nursing support for your arm...YES!
8. Babyganics Hand Sanitizer= Um this needs no explanation. I love this because it's alcohol free and baby friendly. I have one in the car, one in the diaper bag and a pump in the house.
9. Salty Little Bums Romper= You guys this company has the cutest shit for babies, like I die over it! Every time I put Jack in his black romper my heart skips a beat for how adorable (and cool) he looks! I love the material too! They run a tad small so order the next size up!