Hey MAMA!! So I was cruising Pinterest instead of doing laundry and came across this recipe and knew I immediately had to make it!
The recipe is from Hot For Food Blog
Honestly it's been a looooong week and it's only Tuesday, is that real!? But I am just going to give it to ya straight, here is the recipe!
- 1 pre-made ball of pizza dough
- 5 C water
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1-2 tbsp coarse Himalayan sea salt
- Boil the water with baking soda.
- Cut the dough in half and in half again to work with 4 smaller balls of dough.
- Roll them out with your hands on a lightly floured surface and form a 1" wide log shape.
- Then cut this into 1" pieces. Roll them slightly between your hands to form balls.
- Once the water is at a rolling boil place 10-12 balls in the water at a time. After 20 - 30 seconds they will float to the surface. Remove them with a slotted spoon and onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add sea salt to the top immediately and create a cross slit on the top of the pretzel with a sharp pairing knife.
- Do this with all the pretzel bites and then bake in a pre-heated 450 F oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Hope you enjoy!!