Vegan S'mores Bars
Hey Mama I am so excited to share this recipe with you because I love s’mores like I really love them. I love the crunch of the graham cracker with the gooeyness of the marshmallow and the richness of the chocolate. The reality of finding this sweet treat prepared vegan is scarce if you ask me. With that said, I am so thrilled to bring you this vegan version of baked s’mores bars!!
I feel like we haven’t chatted in a while because I have been so busy getting TMM Beauty off and running. If you are new to the blog I recently launched my own beauty brand The Modern Mamahood Beauty. FACE OIL is the first product in the line and I am absolutely obsessed and in love with it.
Between running a business, filling orders, being a full time stay at home mom (with no nanny), a husband, and teaching Stroller Strides my plate has been so full. I have definitely not been as consistent with sharing on the blog, which is a goal of mine.
Finding balance with a 2 year old is surely an oxymoron. So here’s a little update from me to you while Jack naps.
-Yesterday was Father’s Day which means we spent the day doing anything Stefan wanted. Luckily for me he likes doing what I like to do so it worked out. Although he did keep referring to it as his “special day” LOL.
-Jack’s been doing really good with potty training and he’s even started to walk over to his potty and go unprompted which is a light at the end of the tunnel. We have yet to tackle nighttime potty training but I am thinking next Monday I am going to start. I’ll keep you posted!!
-We are going to Hilton Head, SC in August any recommendations on what to see and where to eat?
Ok, let’s get right into the recipe shall we?
- 2 non dairy chocolate bars
- 1 ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 ¾ cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cup mini vegan marshmallows
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8x8 pan with a little coconut oil.
- In medium size bowl mix until combined = coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- In another bowl mix together the oat flour and graham crackers, and baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add 3 tbsp of water to the coconut sugar mix and then add that mix to the bowl with the oat flour and baking powder until everything is combined.
- Once combined take that mixture, which is your crust and press it evenly into the glass pan.
- Then layer your broken up chocolate bars on top of the crust.
- Then you will add your marshmallows on top and bake for 20 minutes or until the marshmallows are browned a little.
Store in fridge for 3 days or on counter for 1 day!!